Sunday, April 17, 2016

041716

Hi. I’m violently blasting my sinus with wasabi peas!! I feel very awake!!

It has been an interesting week so far. Had my first actual meal out since I’ve been back in Baltimore on Friday, hilarity ensued…

Dinner at Hersh's Pizza

I had the day off so I met up with a friend and decided to actually have dinner someplace and not just aggressively chew giant pieces of meat over a garbage can...







wood fire spring onions, romesco, toasted almonds
calamari, sweet chili honey
crispy chicken skin


sausage plate, chop salad #3

The sausage plate was the highlight of the food for me.  The dry aged brisket went great with the grainy mustard. Pickled mushrooms noted as crazy strong although it could've been the Brancaia Tre I had…



love in rome, corpse Reviver #2


 Came home to Pizza (seemingly the only thing I didn’t order from a pizza restaurant)

***


I played a jubeat on saturday!

…this kind of snowballs from here. The jubeat with the j-pop got me thinking about DDR and anime and the Ramune that they sold in the anime store…


strawberry, melon ramune sodas

The moment I hear the glass ball fall into the bottle, I am immediately filled with a hunger for lychee jelly candies and mochi ice cream. I took the truck up to get detailed and as the sun went down in the evening, the journey began.

Among my favorite stores, H-mart is one Asian market that I’ve been familiar with for years. I suppose it’s a more frequented place these days but when I was younger, it was kind of secret location for authentic Korean and other Asian sourced products.


bakery display


matari, maitake, shimeji


 parking lot spicy salmon roll, mochi


aloe vera, red sugar cane


imitation crab & the greatest condiment ever made


shrimp tempura roll, spicy tuna roll, octopus


instant noodles, shrimp pop


spicy nori roll-ups, daifuku mochi, muscat gummy candies, wasabi peas


white peach and lychee calpico non-carbonated soft drinks, mango juice with fruit pieces, aloe vera drink, lychee ramune, choco baby pellets, cherry hi-chew, thai tea

60-75% of my usual purchases at food stores tend to be beverages.
I find that these sort of products interest me more than most convenience store options. I wouldn't be likely to eat this number of different items at many other places.







Goodnight :)

No comments:

Post a Comment